Blackboard (Students) - Discussion Board: Add an image to your Discussion Post
This document provides an overview of how to add a image to your discussion post.
Prior to uploading your images, reduce the size to no more than 600 px wide. This will eliminate the need to re-size in the discussion post and will allow faster loading of the images.
1. Navigate to your discussion board and click on Create Thread.
2. Enter a title in the Subject box. Make sure that it represents what is in your thread.
3. Click your mouse in the Message box.
4. The icons will shift depending upon the size of your screen. Locate the plus sign (+).
5. A new window will open. Click on Insert Local Files and select the picture from your computer.
6. Once the picture is uploaded, if your image is larger than you would like, click on the image. Hover your mouse over one of the blue boxes at the corner of the image. Drag the blue box inward to make the image smaller.
7 . Type out the text for your discussion post in the Message box.
8. When you are finished, click Submit at the bottom of the page.