Office 365 Groups - How to add a member to a group
This document provides an overview of how to add a member to an Office 365 group.
How to add a person to an Office 365 group.
1. If you are the owner of the group, navigate to the website https://outlook.office.com/people/group/owner
If you are just a member of the group, navigate to the website https://outlook.office.com/people/group/member
2. Choose/click the appropriate group from the list of groups shown.
3. Once you have selected the correct group, click the Add members button at the top of the page.
4. Enter the names/email addresses of the users you wish to add to the group.
5. After you have entered the names of all the users you want to add, click the red Add button at the bottom of the screen. Those users should now be added to the group.
You also use this same procedure to add new people to Teams Call Queues. Reminder that it can take up to 24 hours for a newly added person to have group access or start receiving calls from a call queue.