YuJa (Faculty) - Deploy a YuJa Quiz Video in Blackboard
This article walks you through how to link a YuJa Quiz Video in Blackboard
These instructions assume that the quiz has been created in YuJa.
- In Blackboard, navigate to the course. Then navigate to the Content Area or folder.
- Click on Build Content. Then click YuJa Video Quizzes and Analytics in the menu.
- From the Media Chooses, click on the Quizzes tab.
- Locate the video and click on it to select it. Click the Insert Content button at the bottom of the window.
- The video will appear as a Web Link. Click the Drop-down arrow next to the title.
- Edit the name of the video if necessary. The score will default to 100. Change that if necessary. Set the Due
Date and other settings as necessary. It is good practice to add
instructions that include the due date and points possible for the video
- Submit at the bottom of the page.
Note: The grades may not transfer to the Grade Center, especially the Analytics scores. Please allow extra time for those to transfer to the Grade Center.