YuJa (Faculty) - Grade A Video Quiz
This document describes how to manually grade a video quiz.
YuJa will automatically push grades to the Grade Center in Blackboard only for Multiple Choice, Select Multiple, and True or False questions. Short Answer and Decision Point questions must be manually graded in YuJa and synced with the Grade Center. Reflective Pause is not graded.
- To grade Short Answer and Decision Point answers, in the upper right corner of the screen, click the waffle icon. Select Usage & Analytics from the drop down menu.
- Hover your mouse over the red menu on the left. Click on Grade Book.
- In the Group drop down box, select the Blackboard course.
- Select the name of the quiz. Then click the Get Results button.
- Next to the students names, will be the score they earned, correct answers in green and incorrect answer in light red. If your students took the quiz multiple times, click on the drop down arrow next to each student's name to see the multiple attempts.
- If you want to grade only one attempt, from the Filter drop down box, select either the Highest Score, Most Recent, or First Attempt.
- If you choose to see all the attempts, click on the paper icon to expand the menu.
- The attempt menu will expand. Click on either paper icon to see the grading options.
- Select the correct or incorrect radio button. Then click Save.
- On the Student Breakdown tab, see the bar graph based on the correct and incorrect answer by student.
- On the Question Breakdown tab, see the bar graph based on the correct and incorrect answer by question.
- Return to the Grade Book tab. Click on the Sync Gradebook. From the menu, select the second option: On-Demand LMS Quiz Gradebook Sync.
- The Grades will be populated in Blackboard's Grade Center.