Office 365 Outlook Web App - Create New Message
This document provides an overview of how to create a new message in the Office 365 Outlook web app.
1. In Outlook, click the New Message button in the upper left. A new message form will appear in the reading pane.
2. Enter the e-mail address in the To or the CC field
3. Type a title for the message in the Subject field
4. Type the body of the message
5. To attach a file, click the Paperclip icon
6. When finished, click Send.
Note: Message sizes are limited to 20 MB, including attachments