Office 365 Outlook Web App - Create a Group Contact List
This document provides an overview of how to create a group contact list in the Office 365 Outlook web app.
1. Select People from the app launcher or navigation bar.
2. Select the drop down arrow next to +New and select Create Contact List.
3. Enter the desired contact list name (e.g. Coffee Club)
4. Add members by entering their name or email address.
5. Outlook Web App will search for a match in your Contacts and in SIUE’s address book. If a match isn’t found, you can search for that person. You can also type an email address directly in Members.
6. When finished, click Save.