Blackboard (Students) - Discussion Boards: Hyperlink Text in the Text Editor
1. After creating your discussion thread or reply, highlight the text you want to make into a link
This document describes how to hyperlink text using Blackboard's text editor.
2. Click the Insert/Edit Link button (it looks like a chain link)
3. A new window will appear. In the “Link Path” box, paste in your copied link text
4. Choose the Open in New Window (_blank) option from the “Target” menu
5. Click the Insert button at the bottom of the window
6: Click Submit on the discussion post to share your link with the class