Blackboard (Students) - Assignments: View Grades for Assignments
This document provides an overview of how to view grades for an assignment.
View Grades from Base Navigation
- Log into Blackboard.
- In the left navigation pane, click Grades. Grades are organized by course name and the term in alphabetical order.
- Click the View all work link to be taken into a specific course.
View Grades from within the Course
- From within your course, click on My Grades in the course menu. Your instructor may have changed the name to something like "Grades" or "My Progress."
- Identify the assignment. The grade will be in the "Grade" column with your points out of possible points. In the example below, the student received 5 out of 5 points.
- If a speech bubble icon is present, that means that your instructor left a comment. Click on the speech bubble to see the comments.
- To see the original file, grade, and comments, click on the title of the assignment.This is the only way you will see comments made inside of the file.
On your submission screen, hover over the blue comment icons and highlighted areas to view comments.
- Click OK to return to "My Grades."
Note: Comments and highlights cannot be printed or downloaded.