Blackboard (Faculty) - Portfolios: Add a Course Portfolio Link to the Course
For students to view the portfolios shared with the course, they need a link within the course to access them.
This document provides an overview of how to add the Course Portfolio link to your course.
Add Course Portfolios to the Course Menu
- From the Course Menu, click on the + above the Course Menu.
- Click Tool Link.
- Type Course Portfolios or other title in the "Name" box.
- Select Portfolios in the "Type:" box. (Portfolio Homepage is a link to the Portfolio creation page. See Add
My Portfolio Homepage Link to Your Course for more information )
- Click "Available to Users" check box.
- Click Submit.
- The link will appear at the bottom of the Course Menu. Drag and drop the link to a location of your preference.