OneDrive: Stop Sharing a File or Folder
This document provides an overview of how to stop sharing files or folders with other users.
- Log into your OneDrive account at office365.siue.edu.
- Click OneDrive cloud icon.
- Place a checkmark in front of the file or folder you wish to share.
- Click the Share button at the top of the page.
- In the pop-up box, click the Ellipsis and then click Manage Access.
- The Manage Access pane will appear to the right of the window. In the pane, click the elipse next to "Copy" box.
- Click the X next to the Copy box.
- You will be prompted "Are you sure you want to delete this link?" Note: This will delete everyone that you shared this link with.
If you are absolutely sure you want to delete this link click "Delete link".
- Click the X in the Manage Access window to return to OneDrive Files.