Blackboard (Students) - Turnitin Assignments: Write a PeerMark Review
This document provides an overview of how to write a PeerMark Review.
Your instructor will tell you the time and date that you may begin accessing your PeerMark Assignment. You must complete the PeerMark assignment after the Start date and time and before the Due date and time. You will be able to access the reviews of your paper after the Post date and time.
- Click on the View/Complete link for your PeerMark Assignment in your Blackboard course.
- Click on the Write Reviews button.
- Select one of the papers to review by clicking on the name of the paper. Your instructor has determined how many papers you are to review and whether the review is anonymous.
- Complete the Scale questions and the essay-type questions.
Click anywhere on the paper to leave a text comment.
When you are finished, click the Submit button.
- Click the Return to Assignment Inbox to review the next paper.