Office 365 - Stream: Create Video Channel (Faculty & Students)
This document describes how to create a channel in Microsoft Stream.
- Log into SIUE's Office 365 using your SIUE e-ID and password.
- Click the Microsoft app launcher (square icon) in the upper-left corner of the screen
- From the app launcher menu, select the Stream app. (Note: If you don't see Stream in your list of apps, click the All apps link at the bottom of the menu)
- In Stream, click Create and then Channel
- Give your channel a name (e.g. Art 111 Course Channel).
- In the Channel access section, select Companywide channel. This will ensure SIUE users will have access to the videos you share.
- Click the Create button at the bottom of the window.
- To get back to your channel later, open Stream and navigate to My content > Channels