Blackboard (Faculty) - Grade Center: Creating Smart Views for Sections of a Merged Course
This document provides an overview of how to set up smart views in the grade center to view one section's grades at a time in a merged course.
- Go to the Full Grade Center and click on Manage then click Smart Views.
- Click the Create Smart View button.
- Enter/choose the following options:
- Name – “Section #”
- Check the Add as Favorite box
- Under Type of View, select Custom
- Choose Child Course ID for the User Criteria
- Choose Contains for the Condition
- In the Value box, type the section number (Note: Only the number. Do not include the word “section”)
- Change the Columns to Display in Results to “All Columns”
- Click Submit in the bottom right-hand corner.