Blackboard (Faculty) - How to Determine the "Instructor of Record" in CougarNet / Banner
This document provides an overview of how to determine the "Instructor of Record" in CougarNet/Banner.
- Access CougarNet/Banner at http://www.siue.edu/cougarnet.
- Click on Enter CourgarNet with your e-ID.
- Enter your e-ID if prompted
- Click on Class Schedule.
- Search by Term: click on the drop-down box and select the semester and year.
- Click the Submit button.
- Subject: Select the subject or department
- Course Number: Enter the course number
- Click the Class Search button at the bottom of the page.
- Identify the section. In the "Instructors" column, listed will be the name of the instructor, "TA Graduate Assistant," and/or "TBA."
- If the teaching faculty is not listed in Banner/CougarNet as the Instructor of Record, the faculty or department must contact the Registrar's Office.