Production Services - Pharmacy Student Poster Printing Information
This document is an overview for poster printing services that ITS Help Desk/Production Services provides to Pharmacy students.
School of Pharmacy Poster Day
The student can request a poster to be printed by sending their request and poster, by e-mail, to email@example.com.
- Please specify in the email that you are a student with the School of Pharmacy.
- Please include a phone number where you can be reached for any ITS questions on your poster.
- Please put “PHARMACY STUDENT POSTER” in the subject line so it will be directed to ITS Help Desk Staff.
- The ITS Help Desk staff will e-mail the student when the poster is ready to be picked up in the event that no phone contact is needed when printing the poster.
- There is NO CHARGE for Pharmacy poster printing.
- ITS is located in the basement of Lovejoy Library Room 0005. ITS Office hours are Monday through Friday 7:30am-4:30pm. Break week hours are Monday through Friday 8am-4:30pm. If you are unable to pick up the poster during those hours, please specify who will be picking up the poster.
- Please note – the ITS staff will not accept “Walk Ins” for poster printing. Please e-mail the poster as noted above.
- The student’s poster should be “print ready”. There will be no cropping, enlarging or adjustments to the poster. The poster should be saved as a .ppt or .pptx - Microsoft Office - Power Point file. Pictures on the poster should be in .jpg format.
- If the student needs assistance arranging the content on their poster, they can set up an appointment with an ITS staff. A phone call is preferred so the student and ITS staff can make an appointment immediately. E-mail may delay this process. Please check with your preceptor BEFORE scheduling this appointment so it does not conflict with rotation activities. Call the ITS Help Desk office and schedule an appointment to print your poster. You will be able to take your printed poster with you after this appointment.
- You can contact the ITS Help Desk at (618-650-5500.) .
- Any student who is more than 10 minutes late for a scheduled appointment will need to reschedule for a different day and time.
- Appointments must be made at least 3 business days in advance. Appointments will NOT be available on the day prior to Poster Day.
- Pharmacy students can get a poster size guidelines and a template from School of Pharmacy