Zoom: Sharing Your Screen (Faculty & Students)
Zoom updates it's software on a regular basis with important security items as well as updates to features. To make sure you have the most current version, check for updates.
After selecting "Share Screen" located in your in-meeting tool bar. You can choose to share your "Desktop" or an "individual application/window".
Note: You can also select to share "computer audio" when sharing a video clip such as YouTube or a locally stored video clip.
Screen Share Menu:
- Pause: Pause your current screen share
- Share a New Window: Select a new window to share (Choose another window/application to share)
- Annotate: Use screen share tools for drawing, pointer, etc ..
- Remote Control: allow participant to control your keyboard and mouse
- Mute: toggle mute/unmute for your microphone
- Stop Video: Stop/Start your in-meeting video feed
- More: In-meeting Tool bar options (in-meeting options such as - Participants, Chat, Invite, Hide video panel etc..)
During your Screen share you will have the option of using several features. By moving your mouse cursor to the top of the screen to open the drop-down menu and select "Annotate" -
- Annotation tools:
*Save: This feature allows you to instantly save all annotations on the screen as a screenshot. The screenshot is saved to default meeting folder along with the recording of the meeting.