Blackboard (Faculty) - Tests, Surveys, and Pools: Download Survey Results
This document provides an overview of how to download survey results in Blackboard.
Surveys are intended to collect opinions. Student names or usernames will not be included in the results.
- Navigate to Course Managment>Grade Center>Full Grade Center.
- Find the grade center column for the survey.
- Click the drop-down arrow at the end of the title for the survey and click Download Results.
- On the Download Results screen, read the first paragraph and decide if you want a CSV (Comma) or TXT (Tab) file.
- Click the radio button for the option you want.
- Then decide if you want the results by user or by question and user. Choose the radio button for your choice. By User is selected by default.
- Finally, decide if you want to download valid attempts or all attempts. Choose the radio button for your choice. Only Valid Attempts is selected by default.
- Click the Click to download results button.
Trouble opening the file? Find the file in your downloads. Change the file extension to CSV or TXT depending on what you selected in the options.