Office 365 - Stream (Students): Upload a Video to a Professor's Course Channel
This document describes how to upload a video to a course channel in Microsoft Stream.
- Click the link to your course channel (this will likely be provided in your Blackboard course or in an email from your professor).
- Click the Sign In button and log into Stream with your SIUE email address and password.
- Locate the video file (e.g. .mp4, .mov) on your computer. Drag and drop your video files anywhere on the channel screen (or click the select more files link to browse for the files on your computer)
- Select a default language primarily spoken in your videos. This will allow Microsoft to provide automatic captions for your video. Use the drop-down menu to select English or the desired language from the list.
- Click Save.
- Give your video a name and description.
- Click the Publish now button at the bottom of the window when you are ready to add your video to the channel.
- If you want to review your video, click the my videos link above the publish confirmation window.
- To get back to your course channel later (to view comments, for example), click the course channel link originally provided by your professor.