Xbox One: Locating the Wireless MAC Address
To locate your Wireless MAC Address on Xbox One:
If you are setting up your Xbox One for the first time:
1. Complete the initial setup until you reach the network connection step.
2. Attempt to connect to HousingRegisteredDevices. This will fail, which is normal.
3. Select Fix It.
4. Wait for the troubleshooter to fail.
5. The MAC addresses will now be listed. Use Wired MAC for Ethernet connections and use Wireless MAC for Wifi connections.
If you have previously set up your Xbox One:
1. From the Xbox One home screen, select Settings.
2. Under the Console tab, select Network
3. Select Advanced Settings. The wired and wireless MAC addresses will be displayed.