ITS Telecom - Instructions for requesting Caller ID or Display changed on office phone

An overview of instructions for requesting a caller id or display changed on office phone.

Issue:  User wants to change the caller ID or display on a phone.

Environment:  ITS Telecom

In order to have the Caller ID/display changed on a phone you must send a completed ITS Network & Infrastructure Service Requisition Form to ITS.

To request the Caller ID/display change, in the 'Services to be Provided' section on the form, please be sure to include the following information:

       The fact that you want the Caller ID display changed on a phone, the phone number,
        and what you would like it to display.

        For Example:  Change the Caller ID display on phone #____ to be: ________.

Fax the completed form to #3333 - be sure that it is signed by the fiscal officer.  After faxing it, please contact me at #3373 to verify that Telecom has received it.

Once the completed ITS Network & Infrastructure Service Requisition Form has been received, the Caller ID/display change will take approximately a week or so to process.

There is currently no charge to have a Caller ID/display name changed on a phone, but we still need the completed form for documentation purposes.

If you have further questions call Anngie Mosby at 618-650-3373.

Keywords:caller id, caller, id, display, service, telephone, telecom,   Doc ID:93604
Owner:Sheryl M.Group:Southern Illinois University Edwardsville
Created:2019-08-06 08:41 CDTUpdated:2019-08-06 09:11 CDT
Sites:Southern Illinois University Edwardsville
Feedback:  0   0