TechSmith Relay: Assign Caption Editor (All Users)
This document provides an explanation of how to assign a colleague or GA to edit the captions on your videos.
Caption Editor can only edit the captions of the video(s) assigned to them. They cannot edit videos, add quizzing, see quiz results or analytics.
1. To assign a user as a Caption Editor, click on the Activity link at the top of the page.
2. Select the video(s) to be captioned by clicking in the check box to the left of the video's thumbnail and title.
3. In the Actions box, accept the default "Add/Change Assignee." In the View box, select the type of video, In Progress (videos being edited but not published), Processing (videos being uploaded), Unpublished, Published, or Assigned to Me.
Click the Apply button.
4. Add the user's SIUE email address. Click Apply. (Note: If the user has never logged in at siue.techsmithrealy.com they cannot be assigned.)
5. The Captions Editor will receive an email notifying that they have been assigned media for captioning. They will then receive an email when the captions are ready for review.