TechSmith Relay: Enabling Conversatons (All Users)
This document describes how to create conversations in a video
Conversations in a TechSmith Relay video allows students to engage with the videos, fosters dialogue between students, and allows you to clarify content for better student understanding.
1. To enable Conversations, click on the thumbnail of the video.
2. Click on Conversations tab.
3. Click Create Conversation button.
4. Name the conversation and click Create. Note: you can have more than one conversation per video, so name your conversation with a descriptive name.
5. Click on the name of the conversation to enter ...
or click on the menu for more options.
6. Type in your comment or question in the text box. Click Submit.
7. A marker will appear in the video's timeline...
To jump to that comment in the timeline, click on the timestamp.