Microsoft Teams - Sign in of Teams Yealink Phone
This document provides an overview of how to sign out of a Yealink Teams Phone
Issue: Teams Phone is showing sign in screen
Environment: Desktop Teams Yealink Phone
Resolution: User needs to sign in to Teams on Yealink Phone
- Click on the Refresh code button on the screen of the Teams Phone.
- You will then see a code on the Phone Screen.
- On a separate computer open a web browser and navigate to https://microsoft.com/devicelogin.
- Next you will be prompted on the computer to sign into Microsoft Teams. Please enter you email address.
- Next you will be prompted on the computer to enter your password. Please enter your eID password.
- After successfully login with your email and password you will see a message from Microsoft Intune Company Portal. You may now close the web browser window on the computer.
- You should see the Teams phone progress through some screens.
- Please click Next multiple times when prompted on the Teams phone.
- Please click Got it when prompted on the Teams phone.
- Your Teams phone should now be logged in and show your phone number and Icon.