Fix Windows Office 365 Account Settings
If you're using the same PC for both personal and school or business work, you may want to add various accounts to your PC to make it easier for you to get to the files, apps, and information associated with each account. When you access work or school, you'll be connected to your organization's domain and have access to its resources.
- Go to the Start menu by clicking the Windows button in the lower left of the taskbar or by pushing the Windows button on your keyboard:
- Start typing school then select Access work or school
- If your account is already listed, select it, then click Disconnect:
- If your account is not listed, or if it was listed and you disconnected it, click Connect:
- Enter your @siue.edu email address and click Next:
- Enter your e-ID password and click Sign In:
- Click Done.