YuJa - (All Users): Delete a YuJa Video
This article gives you instructions for deleting a YuJa video from your Media Library.
Consider periodically going through your Media Library and deleted unwanted or older videos, especially test videos that upload from Zoom.
- Navigate to the video you wish to delete. Hover your mouse over the thumbnail and click Delete from the menu.
NOTE: If this is a shared video and you do not see a delete option in the menu, you have Edit Access permission, not Full Access permission. Contact the video's owner.
- You must type Confirm (case sensitive) to move the file to the recycle bin. Click Yes to complete the delete.
Retrieve Deleted Videos
If you accidentally delete a video or wish to retrieve a deleted video, you have 60 days from the day you deleted it to retrieve it.
- From your "My Profile" icon, click on My Account from the menu.
- From the Navigation menu on the left side of the screen hover your mouse over the trash can icon.
- When the menu expands, click Recycle Bin.
- All the videos and folder you have deleted in the past 60 days are on this page. Navigate to the video you wish to restore. Hover your mouse over the thumbnail and click Restore from the menu.
- You will be given the option to Restore(Yes) or not restore (No). Select Yes if you wish to restore the video.