YuJa - (All Users): Add Words to the Auto-Caption Dictionary
This article contains information on how to add custom words to the Auto-Caption Dictionary.
YuJa is 90%+ accurate in auto-captioning. However, it may not recognize discipline-specific words. Use the Auto-Caption Dictionary to add words that YuJa consistently spells incorrectly. The terms added using this method below will only add terms to the user's dictionary, not the campus-wide system.
- Log into YuJa at https://siue.yuja.com.
- Click on your Profile in the upper right corner. (I may be a generic placeholder or a picture if you customized your account.)
- Click on My Account.
- Select Dictionary from the left menu.
- Add words to the diction by typing in the box. The term will appear with a hashtag (#) before it. Note: you do not need to add the hashtag. The system will do that for you.
- Click Enter on your keyboard to add it.
- Continue adding terms until you are finished.
- To delete a term, click the X in the term's box.
- Click Save at the bottom of the page.