Zoom: Record a Meeting/Lecture to the Cloud and View in YuJa (Faculty)
This document provides an overview of recording a lecture using Zoom and automatically uploading the video to YuJa using the cloud. NOTE: It can take several hours for a cloud recording to be available in YuJa. Zoom updates it's software on a regular basis with important security items as well as updates to features. To make sure you have the most current version, check for updates.
1. If you have never logged into YuJa before, follow these instructions to log in. If you have logged into YuJa previously, disregard this step.
2. Once you have started a Zoom meeting, locate the menu at the bottom of your Zoom window.
3. If you want to show your video, make sure your camera is enabled. Click the Start Video icon to enable your camera.
4. If you want to record a PowerPoint presentation, open the presentation or other content on your screen. Then click the Share Screen icon.
5. This option will bring up a new window prompting you to select a window or application to share. Choose what you want to share (i.e. Desktop 1) and click the Share button in the bottom right corner.
6. When you are ready to record, select Record and choose Record to the Cloud.
7. A blinking red light will appear near the top of the screen indicating the recording has started.
8. When your meeting or lecture concludes, select Stop Recording from the menu.
9. This confirmation box will appear, indicating that you will receive an email notification when your cloud recording is ready. Select Stop Recording.
NOTE: Please allow up to 24 hours for your recording to process and arrive in your inbox. If you need your video to be available immediately, use the local recording option as an alternative.
10. When your recording is ready, a message will appear in your inbox with the subject line “Your Zoom Meeting is now available in your My Media”. Login to YuJa to locate your video. It will be automatically uploaded to your Zoom Recordings folder.