Enrole (All Users) - How to Create an Account and Register for OSEO Programs
This article provides step-by-step instructions on creating an account and registering for OSEO programs in Enrole. If you have questions, please contact Online Services and Educational Outreach at 618-650-3210 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Create an Account
- If this is your first time registering for a membership, trip, or non-credit course online, you must create an account. Click on Sign In / Create Acct in the left navigation menu.
- Select Create Account and enter your information on the next page.
- Be sure to select Yes to receive emails and mailings from us with information about upcoming programs. Also, check the box next to Individuals before clicking Submit at the bottom of the page.
Add Items to Your Cart
- After you have created an account or logged in, use the left navigation to select which category/courses/memberships/trips you want to add to your cart. Once you find the item you want to add, click Add to Cart.
- Courses and offerings hosted on the SIUE Main Campus require a parking pass if you are not affiliated with the camp (i.e. faculty, staff, or student). After finding and selecting your program, you will be taken to a screen that includes a drop-down menu. Select either "Registration Fee (Parking Included)" if you need a parking pass or "Registration Fee (Without Parking)" if you do not need a parking pass. Then click Add to Cart at the bottom of the page. This will update your cart to include the course and updated fee.
- Please note you must enter your license plate number on the following screen in order for a parking pass to be provided.
- In your shopping cart, you should see your name under "Attendee List" and under the item(s) for which you are registering. Please note that if there is more than one member of your household attending, you may register both people for the event at the same time by clicking Add Attendee at the bottom of the page. You may also add additional programs and register for all the programs in which you are interested at once.
On this screen, you may also enter a promo code if you received one for a reduced-price non-credit course.
- When you are ready to check out, click Checkout. Follow the prompts on the subsequent screens.
- The following summary review will appear before you enter your credit card information. Confirm that you have made the correct selection and click Submit Order.
- After clicking Submit Order, you will be redirected to the CashNet payment portal. Enter your credit card information and click Continue Checkout.
If you have questions about registering for a non-credit course with Enrole, please contact Online Services and Educational Outreach at 618-650-3210 or via email at email@example.com.