Blackboard (Faculty) - Replace an Existing Image in the Text Editor
This document provides an overview of how to use the MathType window in the Blackboard Text Editor.
- First you must upload the new image to the course's content collection. Navigate to Course Management>Files>COURSE ID.
- Hover over Upload and choose Upload Files.
- Choose the image file. Click Open and then Submit.
- Click the drop-down behind the newly uploaded
image and choose Edit Settings.
- Copy the Permanent URL. Click Cancel to return to the content collection.
- Navigate to the place where you want to replace the existing image.
- Click the drop-down next to the title and choose Edit.
- Click the Source Code Button. It looks like this.
- Select the existing URL for the image and paste the copied Permanent URL from step 5.
- Resize the image if necessary using the handles in the corners of the image.
- Click Save and then Submit.