Blackboard (Students) - Pearson: Access Pearson via RedShelf
This article provides an overview of how to access Pearson via RedShelf.
As a reminder, ITS cannot support third-party tools. For Pearson support, please visit https://support.pearson.com/getsupport/s/contactsupport.
Copy the Code from RedShelf
- Click RedShelf in the left navigation menu.
- Click the material listed for your course. If nothing is listed, please contact your professor.
- In the Product Details box, click the button Copy Code to Clipboard.
- Return to Blackboard.
Paste the Code into Pearson
- In Blackboard, click the link your faculty member created for Pearson. This may be in the left navigation menu or within a content area.
- If necessary, read the Terms and Conditions and click I Accept.
- Create a Pearson account or sign in.
- If prompted, Select Open Pearson. Whether you see this button depends on your course setup.
- Click the Open MyLab & Mastering button.
- Click the Access Code button.
- Paste the access code. (CTRL + V on a PC, CMD + V on a Mac)
- Click Finish.