SIUE - Third party access (Cougarnet)
This document provides an overview of Cougarnet's third party access system.
Issue: How do I authorize a parent or third party?
Resolution: Students follow the steps below:
1. Go to siue.edu/paymybill and select Student Login.
2. Enter your e-ID and password.
3. Select “Add New” under the “Third Party Information” section.
4. Create a Third Party User Name (this can be anything you choose, like “johnsmom”).
5. Enter your third party’s email address.
6. (Optional) Add a personal note to be included in the welcome email sent to your third party.
7. Select “Yes” to allow your third party to view and make payment on your account.
Parents and third parties follow the steps below:
1. Read your email message which will contain your user name, temporary password and a link to siue.edu/paymybill. You may choose to save this link to your browser’s “Favorites”.
2. After logging in the first time, you will be prompted to change your password.
3. Use the menu to view your student’s account or to make a payment.
Parents and other third parties with multiple students attending SIUE will have a different user name for each student.
This information found at: http://www.siue.edu/bursar/thirdpartylogin.shtml