Office 365 Outlook Web App - Creating a New Meeting in Calendar
1. Select Calendar from the app launcher or navigation bar.
This document provides an overview of how to create a new meeting in Calendar on the Office 365 Outlook web app.
2. Click +New or double-click a date on the calendar to open a new calendar item form.
3. Enter the event/appointment details including entering the names of the people you want to invite in the Attendees field. (Event description, location, attendees, date, etc).
4. Select the Scheduling Assistant to show the availability of invited attendees.
5. When finished, click Send (Note: the Save icon changes to Send if you have an attendee).