Office 365 Outlook Web App - New Event/Appointment (For Yourself)
This document provides an overview of how to create a new event or appointment for yourself in the Office 365 Outlook web app.
1. Go to office365.siue.edu and sign in using your email address and password.
2. Select Outlook on the left side of the screen to open the Outlook Web App.
3. Select the Calendar icon on the left side of the screen to open the Calendar.
4. Click New Event near the left side of the screen.
5. Enter the event/appointment details: Title, Start/End Date/Time, Reminder Time, Description, etc.
6. When you have entered all of the necessary information, click Save at the top of the screen.
7. You have now successfully created a Calendar Event in Outlook web app! You will be reminded of the event in Outlook depending on when you set the reminder to occur during event creation. Created events will appear on the right side of the Calendar page.