Office 365 Outlook Web App - Add a Flag to a Message
This document provides an overview of how to add a flag to an email message in the Office 365 Outlook web app.
1. Hover over a message, then click the flag icon to the right of the sender's name (next to the trash can icon).
2. When you flag a message, the current date is automatically assigned as the follow-up date. To set a different follow-up date, right-click the flag icon.
3. To mark a flagged item as complete, click the flag icon and it changes to a check mark.
4. To change a completed item back to not finished, click the check mark icon and it reverts to a flag.
5. You can mark the flag as complete by right-clicking the flag and select Clear Flag
6. To remove the flag, right-click the flag icon and select Clear flag.