Office 365 Outlook Web App - Delegate Your Calendar
A. If you grant someone Delegate access to your calendar, that person will also get email copies of any calendar invitations you receive.
This document provides an overview of how to delegate your calendar in the Office 365 Outlook web app.
B. You can also allow your Delegate to view private events on your calendar, by selecting the box, “Allow viewing of private events.”
After delegating your calendar to someone, you must also specify permissions for how your meeting requests and response messages will be handled.
1. Under My calendars, right-click the calendar for which you assigned a delegate(e.g. Calendar).
2. A quick menu appears. From the quick menu, select Permissions.
3. A Global Delegate Options window displays. By default, your Delegate will receive your meeting requests,while you only receive a notification of a meeting request or response. To select a different notification setting, select the desired Delegate option:
• Delegate only: Only your Delegate will receive meeting requests and notifications. You can only see these items by checking your calendar.
• Both my delegate and me: Both your Delegate and you will receive meeting requests and notifications.
4. To save your Delegate notification options, click Save. (Your calendar screen displays).