Office 365 Outlook Web App - Sharing Your Calendar
This document provides an overview of how to share your calendar in the Office 365 Outlook web app.
To Share Your Calendar
1. In the Outlook web Application, select the Calendar tab on the right-hand side of the screen
2. Right-click the calendar you wish to share
3. Select the Sharing and Permissions option from the menu
4. You can now enter in the email you wish to share your calendar with in the field provided
5. Choose which permissions to give the user with the drop-down menu next to the email you entered
6. When finished, select Share
Note: If you grant someone permissions to access to your calendar, that person will also get email copies of any calendar invitations you receive.