Office 365 Outlook Web App - Share and Delegate Your Email Inbox
This document provides an overview of how to share and delegate your email inbox in the Office 365 Outlook web app.
1. Select Outlook from the app launcher icon or from the Email icon on the navigation bar.
2. In Outlook, right-click on the Inbox under your name (not under Favorites), and from the quick menu, select Permissions.
3. In the window labeled Permissions for the Inbox Folder, click the Plus icon (+) to display an Add Permissions pop-up window. Note : To remove access, click the Garbage can icon.
• In the Add Permissions pop-up window, enter the name or email address of the person you wish to share your email Inbox with. You can enter as many names as desired.
• When finished, click Add.
4. In the Permissions for the Inbox folder window, click on the drop-down arrow next to the Permission level, and select the desired level of access (e.g. Reviewer) to grant the individual(s).
5. When finished, click OK.