Office 365 Outlook Web App - Share Your Calendar
This document provides an overview of how to share your calendar on the Office 365 Outlook web app.
- In Outlook Web App, select Calendar from the app launcher icon or from the Calendar icon on the navigation bar.
- Click the Share icon at the top right of the Calendar window, next to the Print icon.
- Share request form appears. In the Share with: field, enter the name or email address of the person you want to share your calendar with. Note: Outlook Web App will search for a match in your Contacts and SIUE’s address book. If a match isn’t found, you can search for that person. You can repeat this process for as many people on campus, as needed.
- Next to the person’s name, Full details shows as the default permission level. Full details allows someone to view your Subject, Location, Attendees, and Description. However, any calendar event you marked as Private displays simply as Private Appointment.
- To select a different permission level of access to your calendar, click on the drop-down arrow.
- Availability only: allows someone to view blocks of time as Free, Busy, Tentative, Away.
- Limited details: allows someone to view your Subject and Location.
- Editor: gives someone permission to read, write and modify your calendar.
- Delegate: gives someone permission to act on your behalf, such as an assistant on behalf of a supervisor.(Refer to Delegate Your Calendar section below).