Outlook 2013 - Importing Local Calendar
This document provides an overview of how to import a local calendar into Outlook 2013.
Import a Local Calendar into Outlook 2013 using a .pst file.
- Open Outlook 2013.
- Select the File tab.
- Click Open Export, then select Import/Export.
- In the Import and Export Wizard window, select Import from another file or location.
- Select Outlook Data File (.pst) from the list of file types.
- Click Browse to navigate and select the .pst file meant for importing a specific local calendar.
- Select Replace duplicates with items imported, then click Next.
- Select Include subfolders and Import Items into the current folder, then click Finish.
- Verify that the imported appointments are visible under the calendar view.
For assistance with exporting from your email client, please click here.