Outlook 2011 - Exporting your Contacts / Address Book(s)
This document provides an overview of how to export your Contacts/Address Book from Outlook 2011.
- Open Outlook 2011.
- Go to File, then select .. .
- Select Outlook for Mac Data File (.olm), then click Items of the following types: . Uncheck all items except Contacts, then click the right arrow towards the bottom-right of the window.
- Select No, do not delete items, then click the right arrow towards the bottom-right of the window.
- Give your file a descriptive name (e.g., Outlookcontacts.olm) and select the location where you want to save it. Then click Save.
- You will receive confirmation that the export is complete. Click Done.
You now have a copy of your Outlook 2011 Address Book/Contacts.