Outlook 2011 - Exporting Tasks
This document provides an overview of how to export your tasks from Outlook 2011.
- Open Outlook 2011.
- Go to File, then select .. .
- Select Outlook for Mac Data File (.olm), then select Items of the following types: .
- Uncheck all items except Tasks, then click the right arrow towards the bottom right of the window.
- Select No, do not delete items, then click the right arrow towards the bottom right of the window.
- Give your file a descriptive name (e.g., Outlook Tasks), select the location you want to store it, then click Save.
- When the export is complete you will receive a confirmation message. Click Done to exit.
You now have a copy of your tasks from Outlook 2011.