Outlook 2010 - Exporting your Contacts / Address Book(s)
This document provides an overview of how to export your Contacts/Address Book from Outlook 2010.
- Open Outlook 2010 and click File > Options.
- When the Outlook Options window opens, click Advanced. In the right pane, click the Export button.
- In the Import and Export Wizard window, select the Export to a file option, then click Next.
- Under Create a file of type:, select the Comma Separated Values (Windows) option to create a CSV file.
- Under Select folder to export from:, select the Contacts folder you would like to export, then click Next to continue.
- Under Save exported file as, click Browse to select a destination folder.
- In the File name: box, type a descriptive name for your contacts file, then click OK.
- Click Next.
- Complete the process by clicking Finish.
You have now exported your contacts to a file that will allow you to migrate your address book into another email client.
For assistance with importing from your email client, please click here.