Outlook 2010 - Export Local Calendar
This document provides an overview of how to export your calendar from Outlook 2010.
- Open Outlook 2010.
- Select File.
- Select Options.
- Select Advanced.
- Select the Export button.
- Select Export to a file.
- Select the Outlook Data file (.pst) option.
- Expand the Outlook Data folder, then select the Calendar for export.
- Select the Browse button to navigate to the location you'd like to store the file in. For this example we have chosen the Desktop.
- Select Desktop, then name the file.
- When the location has been assigned, select Finish to complete the export.
- Lastly, navigate to the Desktop and find the exported file you created.