Outlook 2010 - Exporting Tasks
This document provides an overview of how to export your tasks from Outlook 2010.
- Open Outlook 2010.
- Click File, then select Options.
- Click Advanced towards the left pane, then select Export located towards the right pane.
- In the Import and Export Wizard window, select Export to a file, then click Next.
- In the Export to a File window, select Comma Separated Values (Windows), then click Next.
- Select Tasks, then select Next.
- In the Export to a File window, select the Browse button, then select the location where you would like to save this file. Give your file a descriptive name, then click OK. When you return to the Export to a File window, click Next.
- If you need to map custom fields for the new client select the Map Custom Fields If you do not need to map custom fields or are unsure hit Finish to complete the export process.
You now have a copy of your local tasks from Outlook 2010.
For assistance with exporting from your email client, please click here.