Apple Mail - Export Local Calendar
This document provides an overview of how to export your calendar from Apple Mail.
- Open the Applications
- Select Contacts.
- Select the contact list you would like to export (e.g., All Contacts).
- From the Contacts menu, select File, Export, then Export vCard.
- Give your file a descriptive name, then select the location where you would like to save it.
- To convert the contacts' vCard to a Comma Separated Values (.csv) file, you will need to use a third-party converter.
- The online tool demonstrated below can be found at: vCard to LDIF/CSV Converter
- Using the converter, select the vCard file you saved in the previous step.
- For each of the two "Format:" drop down menus, select CSV and Comma, then check the Add header line
- Next to the "Filter:" field, uncheck the box labelled vCards with e-mail only. To finish the process, select convert to save the .csv file.
- Note: Your .csv file will be saved in the Downloads
You are now ready to import your exported Apple Contacts into your Office 365 account after you have transitioned to Office 365.
For assistance with importing into your email client, please click here.