Outlook 2013 - Importing Tasks
Note: As a part of the transition to Office 365, you will receive a snapshot of tasks from your previous system that will allow you to re-create them in Office 365. Please use these instructions to import locally stored tasks only.
Import tasks into Outlook 2013 using a .pst file.
- Select the File tab.
- Click Open Export, then select Import/Export.
- In the Import and Export Wizard window, select Import from another file or location.
- Select Outlook Data File (.pst) from the list of file types.
- Click Browse to navigate and select the .pst file meant for importing tasks.
- Select Replace duplicates with items imported, then click Next.
- Expand the Outlook Data File drop-down menu, then select Tasks.
- Select Include sub-folders and Import items into the same folder, then select the correct user account that will store the imported tasks. Click Finish.
- Verify the import was successful by checking the user's Task folder.
For assistance with exporting from your email client, please click here.