Outlook 2011 - Importing Contacts / Address Book(s)
This document provides an overview of how to import contacts/address books from other email accounts into your Office 365 account if using Outlook 2011.
Import an Address Book into Outlook 2011 using an .olm/.pst file.
- From Outlook 2011, select the Tools tab, then select Import.
- Keep the default Outlook Data File (.pst or .olm) option selected. Click the right arrow to continue.
- Select Outlook for Mac Data file (.olm) or Outlook for Windows file (.pst).
- Navigate to the Outlook for Mac Data File (.olm) or Outlook for Windows Data file (.pst) containing the Address Book meant for importing.
- Once the import is complete, click Done.
- Verify that the Address Book was successfully imported in the contacts list.