Outlook 2011 - Importing Local Calendar
This document provides an overview of how to import a local calendar into Outlook 2011.
- Open Outlook.
- Click File, then select Import....
- Select Outlook Data File (.pst or .olm), then click the right arrow to continue.
- Select the file format that you wish to import. For this example we are going to choose Outlook for Mac Data file (.olm) and click the right arrow to continue.
- Navigate to the file you wish to import, then select Import.
- The import is now complete. Click Done to exit from this menu.
Note: Imported emails will be in a folder labelled Archive Folder.
Note: Imported calendars will be under On My Computer.
For assistance with exporting from your email client, please click here.