Outlook 2010 - Importing Local Calendar
This document provides an overview of how to import local calendar data into Outlook 2010 using a .pst file.
- Open Outlook 2010, then select File.
- Click Open, then select Import.
- In the Import and Export Wizard, select Import from another program or file.
- Select Outlook Data File (.pst).
- Click Browse, then select the Outlook data file (.pst) meant for importing local calendar data into Outlook 2010.
- Select Replace duplicates with the items imported, then click Next.
- Expand the user's folder, select Calendar as the target location for this import, then click Finish.
- The targeted calendar should now display of list of appointments.
For assistance with exporting from your email client, please click here.