Outlook 2010 - Importing Tasks
This document provides an overview of how to import tasks into Outlook 2010 using a .pst file.
- Open Outlook 2010.
- Select the File tab, then click Options.
- In the Outlook Options window, select Advanced, then click Export.
- Select Import from another program or file, then click Next.
- Select Outlook Data file (.pst), then click Next.
- Select Browse to navigate where to store this file.
- Keep Replace duplicates with items imported, then select Next to proceed.
- Click on Outlook Data File, check Include subfolders, then click Finish to complete the process.
- Verify that the imported tasks appear under the Tasks tab in Outlook 2010.
For assistance with exporting from your email client, please click here.