Office365 - Configure Office 365 Account - Android
This document provides an overview for setting up an Office 365 account on an Android device.
Because Android devices from different carriers and manufacturers have differing user interfaces and features, we are unable to provide detailed step-by-step instructions. The basic information below should get you connected.
Once you start the configuration process (select Exchange/Active Sync/Office 365/Corporate account type), use the basic information below to configure your account.
Important: If you receive an error during the configuration process and are unable to connect to your Office 365 account, return to the initial account setup screen and click on the "Manual" button and enter the required settings.
- Open Settings. Select Add Account.
- Select Exchange account.
- Enter your Email address and Password.
- Enter the following information in each field.
- This would be your primary address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- e-ID password
Incoming Server (Exchange Server)
- SSL/TLS (Accept All Certificates)
- If prompted with a Remote security administration notification, Select OK.
- If prompted with Activate device administrator screen select Activate.
- If prompted with an Account settings Sync menu. Select desired settings and select DONE.
IMAP4/POP3/SMTP Configuration Parameters
If setting up your account to use IMAP4/POP3/SMTP (manual setup must be selected), use the following settings (Note: POP3 is not recommended):